About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 41 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and six others. I own and operate my own home care business primarily for the elderly. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

New Years Resolution


It is no doubt with New Years Eve right around the corner, resolutions are being thought through and lists being made, with exercising and dieting usually at the top of the list.



 

Some of the top resolutions are:


  • Lose weight
  • Get more organized
  • Spend less and save more
  • Stay fit and healthy
  • Quit smoking
  • Spend more time with family
 
Recently, after 8 years of exercising at Curves for Women, I joined a new fitness center in town. This was in direct result of Bremen Curvesfor Women closing their doors December 20th. Other than paying for year in advance, and hoping for a refund, it was a scary but good move. B Fit is open 24/7 with a personalized keycard, so you do not have to worry if it is open or closed, for such things as bad weather or holidays. B Fit has several cardio machines as well machines, similar to the ones we have used, with adjustable weights, making it an easy adjustment for us Curves women.
If fitness or exercise is at the top of your list for New Years; do your research, Curves International is in a bad financial state and many of the Curves franchise owners are closing their facilities leaving many women with no where to go. If your only option is a Curves facility, I would suggest paying month to month. Whatever you do, make 2013 a healthy good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment