About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Cottage Time


Usually when I visit the cottage in the fall there is vibrant colors. This year the weather being very strange and dry the leaves changed at a different rate. As you can see with my busy fall I have missed the peak season of the leaves turning here on the island of Dewart Lake. 

One good thing is the tree across the lake is still Orange and color rich. I get to enjoy the beauty of the cool blue lake from my living room window. 
I can also enjoy the birds on the lake. I did spot the eagle yesterday, however, with my camera acting up I did not have a chance to capture a shot. 

Thank goodness this Heron was not in a hurry, it was not letting the cool lake water distract him, while I got my messed up Canon camera  to get this picture.










No comments:

Post a Comment