About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Digging Potatoes with Grandpa

While Grandpa used the fork, she used her hands
Grandpa loves gardening, potatoes and sweet potatoes are one of our biggest crop, therefore, when the grandchildren want to  help dig potatoes he is glad to show them how it is done.
Digging potatoes with grandpa is an annual event, 3-year old Zeely Jade was here last weekend so it was her turn to help.
Look at this big sweet potato
At first Z didn't get the hang of the potato fork, however by  the time they got done with the sweet potatoes and headed to the white and red potatoes she was a pro.
She's got a handle of the tater fork.



No comments:

Post a Comment