About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Black Bean Vegan Burger Recipe

Whether you are a Vegan, vegetarian or following the Daniel Fast for 21 days; the black bean burger is delicious.
Daniel 9:3-4 (KJV) “And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;”


Practicing the denial of certain food comes with Lent and the Easter season. The Daniel fast, a vegan diet, is a very popular way of restricting the diet and remaining healthy. A Vegan diet consists of; all grains, beans, legumes, vegetables and fruits and the nearly infinite number of foods made by combining them.

On the Daniel fast, you can eat all fruit, vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds, quality oils and water. Also included is tofu, soy products, vinegar, seasonings, salt, herbs and spices. To see a complete list a foods you can eat and avoid, go to danielfast.wordpress.com.


Read more: http://notecook.com/desserts/fruits/black-bean-vegan-burger-recipe/#ixzz1jptD7odt

This post linked to: Foodie Friday  and Friday Potluck

No comments:

Post a Comment