About Me

My photo
IN, United States
I love the Lord and my big crazy family. My husband and I have been together for 44 years. I am a mother of two grown children and a grandmother to four biological grandchildren and 5 others. Many sites have been sold or did upgrades which messed up back links, if you find a broken link let me know and I will fix it.I have written online articles for Bubblews, Seekyt, TopicSpotter and Triond. You may still find some of my articles on Ehow/Demand Studio.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Personalize Dollar Store Gift Bags

Merry Christmas
  With a little glitter and glue, you can personalize Dollar Store gift bags for any occasion. Whether your favorite Dollar Store is Dollar Tree, Dollar General or Family Dollar you can make a plain inexpensive gift bag for Christmas, a birthday or anniversary.
With the economy being so bad, the Dollar Tree store in the neighboring town has become one of my favorite places to shop. There is literally nothing over a dollar in the store. I like purchasing my cleaning supplies, gift bags and kitchen towels at Dollar Tree. Why pay more when you can use an inexpensive item and dress it up.
You can take a kitchen/hand towels, crochet tops on them and then put it in a gift bag that you have decorated with glitter for a very nice gift.
Read more: Seekyt
Amazon Product Selection

No comments:

Post a Comment